- Thursday, December 07, 2017 1:55 PM
Vienna, 7 December 2017 (MIA) - U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Thursday that despite certain progress on the Balkans, instability is still present in some parts of the region.
"Governments should speed up economic and political reforms, including institutional strengthening, fight against corruption and enhancement of the rule of law", said Tillerson in his address at the 24th OSCE Ministerial Council.
According to him, implementation of reforms is the key step for the Balkans' stability and prosperity. ik/13:54
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 10:06 AM | S&P upgrades Greece's credit rating
Greece’s sovereign credit rating was raised one level by S&P Global Ratings, helping the government’...
- 3:30 PM | Minister Spasovski attends Epiphany observance in Pustec
Minister of Interior Oliver Spasovski visited Friday Albania's Pustec municipality, attending the ob...
- 2:36 PM | Last three years hottest on record: UN
The last three years were the hottest on record, the United Nations weather agency said Thursday, ci...
- 2:18 PM | President Ivanov, diplomatic corps attend Epiphany event in Dojran
President Gjorge Ivanov and members of the diplomatic corps to Macedonia attended the event observin...
- 1:46 PM | Turkish shelling marks start of Afrin operation, minister says
Turkey’s operation in Syria’s Kurdish-controlled Afrin region has “de facto” begun with cross-border...