- Thursday, December 07, 2017 7:19 PM
Skopje, 7 December 2017 (MIA) - Vice-Premier for European Affairs Bujar Osmani held Thursday separate meetings with the Czech and Chinese Ambassadors to Macedonia, Miroslav Toman and Yin Lixien respectively.
Osmani and Toman expressed satisfaction with the bilateral cooperation and expressed hope for its further development, the Secretariat for European Affairs said in a press release.
Osmani extended gratitude for the Czech support of Macedonia's bid to join the European Union and reaffirmed the government's commitment to meet the recommendations of all European friends of the country to that effect.
The deadlines are tight but the government, institutions will deliver the results on time, Osmani said.
Osmani and Lixien discussed on Macedonia-China cooperation under the agreements of economic, technical collaboration in the spheres of education, health care and communications.
By the end of 2017 a signing of yet another agreement is expected, which should provide US 2,5 million for overhauling of schools and another projects the Macedonian government deemed to be a priority.
Osmani thanked China over its overall financial assistance to Macedonia. Chinese investments are welcome in Macedonia, he said. lk/19:18
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:51 PM | Macedonia's Alagjozovski to attend informal conference of culture ministers in Davos
Ahead of the World Economic Forum, an informal conference for the ministers of culture from the sign...
- 4:11 PM | Mass protest in Thessaloniki against use of 'Macedonia' in name dispute with Skopje
Thousands of people, carrying banners with messages 'Macedonia was, will be Greek'; 'The name is our...
- 3:00 PM | There is room for improvement of language bill - French Ambassador Thimonier
French Ambassador Christian Timonie believes he isn't the only one who has failed to understand the ...
- 1:55 PM | Taliban claims responsibility for deadly assault at Kabul hotel
An Afghan official says an assault on the Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul has ended after more than ...
- 1:49 PM | Greek PM Tsipras: If there is an opportunity for a solution, it would be a national stupidity not to make good use of it
Under the title 'If there is an opportunity for a solution, it would be a national stupidity not to ...