- Tuesday, December 12, 2017 12:22 PM
Skopje, 12 December 2017 (MIA) - The Parliament's Committee on European Affairs will hold Wednesday the session on the amendments to the Law on the Use of Languages, committee chairman Artan Grubi told MIA.
The committee is set to review 90 amendments to the law, filed by SDSM, VMRO-DPMNE and Besa.
The committee session was postponed on Monday due to the absence of representatives from the Justice Ministry. The amendment debate is set to last for three days.
Grubi expressed hope that VMRO-DPMNE MPs would attend tomorrow's session, saying the law should be passed by the year-end. ik/12:21
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:45 PM | Justice Minister Saliji resigns over a case related to a child’s death
Justice Minister Bilen Saliji tendered his resignation late Tuesday due to deteriorating public trus...
- 8:51 PM | Google pledges $300m to support journalism and fight fake news
Google has said it will invest $300m in helping news organisations to fight fake news and grow their...
- 8:34 PM | PM Zaev reaffirms government’s commitment to champion youth policies
The government, along with youth organizations, has confirmed its dedication to build a modern, prog...
- 7:33 PM | UN: Nimetz will meet with FMs Dimitrov and Kotzias on March 30 in Vienna
The United Nations press service has confirmed that the foreign ministers of Macedonia and Greece wi...
- 7:23 PM | Gunman dies after being shot at US school
A gunman who shot and injured two teenage students at a high school in the US state of Maryland was ...