- Friday, December 15, 2017 3:51 PM
Skopje, 15 December 2017 (MIA) - Italy supports Macedonia's bid to join the Euro-Atlantic organizations, Vannino Chiti, Chairperson of the Committee on European Union Policies of the Italian Senate said Friday in Skopje at a meeting with Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi.
Xhaferi on his part extended gratitude over Italy's regular support of Macedonia's EU/NATO aspirations, saying that the country has been working hard to implement the necessary reforms that should lead to launch of the EU accession talks in 2018.
Speaking about Macedonia's relations with its neighbors, Xhaferi notified the friendship treaty with Bulgaria and ongoing activities under the UN mediation for finding a dignified, mutually acceptable solution to the name issue with Greece. lk/15:51
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:08 PM | Rama's 'joint president' statement is outrageous, says FM Dacic
Serbia's Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic condemned Monday the statement of Edi Rama saying that the EU ...
- 8:57 PM | Erdogan warns Syrian government against deal with YPG
Syria's government will face consequences if it reaches an agreement with the Kurdish YPG militia ag...
- 8:25 PM | MP Sela testifies in trial against his attackers
Giving testimony at a trial regarding the violent events in Parliament on 27 April 2017, Zijadin Sel...
- 7:48 PM | Ex-Greek ambassador says he's moderate optimist for name solution
Moderate optimism for finding a solution to the name issue has been expressed by the former Greek am...
- 7:10 PM | TV journalist Talevska sentenced to two years of probation (UPD)
TV journalist Ivona Talevska on Monday was sentenced to two years of probation after pleading guilty...