- Wednesday, December 27, 2017 8:50 AM
Skopje, 27 December 2017 (MIA) - New hearing in Special Prosecutor’s Office (SPO) case dubbed “Violence in Centar” will be held Wednesday in the Skopje-based Criminal Court.
Fourteen people have been charged in this case for inciting the violence that occurred during the protests outside municipal building of Centar in June 2013.
Twelve more people have been charged in this case, including former VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski, former Transport Minister Mile Janakieski and VMRO-DPMNE MP Daniela Rangelova.
Two other defendants Tomislav Lazarov and Jordan Ristevski pleaded guilty and received suspended sentences at the previous hearings. sk/08:49
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:18 PM | President Ivanov, diplomatic corps attend Epiphany event in Dojran
President Gjorge Ivanov and members of the diplomatic corps to Macedonia attended the event observin...
- 1:46 PM | Turkish shelling marks start of Afrin operation, minister says
Turkey’s operation in Syria’s Kurdish-controlled Afrin region has “de facto” begun with cross-border...
- 1:39 PM | PM Zaev optimist on name settlement respectable for both sides
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev voiced Friday belief over a solution to the name issue. Prime Minister Zor...
- 1:08 PM | PM Zaev attend epiphany event in Struga
Tomce Golaboski, a Struga native living in the Netherlands, caught the Holy Cross in the waters of B...
- 1:01 PM | Daniel Doncevski catches Holy Cross in Skopje
Daniel Doncevski from Skopje settlement Cento caught Friday the Holy Cross from the Vardar river, wh...