- Wednesday, January 03, 2018 8:59 AM
Skopje, 3 January 2018 (MIA) - Macedonian Opera and Ballet (MOB) will traditionally hold concert titled "Simply the Best" on Jan. 12 and 13 on the occasion of Vasilica holiday (Old New Year's Day).
The audience will enjoy the two and a half hour concert which will feature rock and pop hit songs of the 80’s and the 90’s. The tickets will cost MKD 800.
On Jan. 17, Samson and Delilah’s ballet by Camille Saint-Saëns will be performed including two performances of Tchaikovsky’s The Nutcracker ballet at last two days of the month.
Moreover, Macedonian Opera and Ballet will also stage children’s ballet play Snow White and Seven Dwarfs on Jan. 21 directed by Bogdan Pavlovski and choreographed by Witold Borkowski.
The ballet is based on the fairy tale by the Grimm brothers and Stefanija Gashtarska, student of Bolshoi Ballet Academy in Moscow, will be performing for the first time her role of Snow White. sk/08:57
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:51 PM | Macedonia's Alagjozovski to attend informal conference of culture ministers in Davos
Ahead of the World Economic Forum, an informal conference for the ministers of culture from the sign...
- 4:11 PM | Mass protest in Thessaloniki against use of 'Macedonia' in name dispute with Skopje
Thousands of people, carrying banners with messages 'Macedonia was, will be Greek'; 'The name is our...
- 3:00 PM | There is room for improvement of language bill - French Ambassador Thimonier
French Ambassador Christian Timonie believes he isn't the only one who has failed to understand the ...
- 1:55 PM | Taliban claims responsibility for deadly assault at Kabul hotel
An Afghan official says an assault on the Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul has ended after more than ...
- 1:49 PM | Greek PM Tsipras: If there is an opportunity for a solution, it would be a national stupidity not to make good use of it
Under the title 'If there is an opportunity for a solution, it would be a national stupidity not to ...