- Wednesday, January 03, 2018 9:09 AM
Skopje, 3 January 2018 (MIA) - Overnight winds have cleared the air in the Skopje region, bringing down the levels of fine PM10 particles below 50 μg/m.
Forecasters have said moderate to strong winds will also blow in the area on Wednesday.
Air pollution over the past couple of days vastly exceeded the limits, reaching up to 629 μg/m in certain areas of Skopje.
The Government and the City of Skopje introduce emergency measures once levels exceed 200 μg/m at measuring stations over two consecutive days. ik/09:08
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 3:33 PM | Projkovski's Romeo and Juliet voted the best play of 2017 in Turkey
Romeo and Juliet, produced by the Istanbul National Theater and directed by Dejan Projkovski, was vo...
- 3:32 PM | Kosovo's Thaci and Haradinaj condemn killing of leading Serb politician
Kosovo President Hashim Thaci and PM Ramush Haradinaj have strongly denounced the killing of Oliver ...
- 3:10 PM | Language E-learning Center promotes Macedonian culture in the USA
The Macedonian Language E-learning Center (http://makedonskijazik.org) celebrated its 10-year annive...
- 3:03 PM | President Vucic calls Ivanovic's murder 'terrorist act'
Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic said Tuesday that Serbia views the fatal attack on Oliver Ivanovi...
- 2:54 PM | EU still open to Britain changing mind on Brexit
Leaders of the European Union institutions weighed into a new British debate on whether to hold a se...