- Wednesday, January 03, 2018 9:09 AM
Skopje, 3 January 2018 (MIA) - Overnight winds have cleared the air in the Skopje region, bringing down the levels of fine PM10 particles below 50 μg/m.
Forecasters have said moderate to strong winds will also blow in the area on Wednesday.
Air pollution over the past couple of days vastly exceeded the limits, reaching up to 629 μg/m in certain areas of Skopje.
The Government and the City of Skopje introduce emergency measures once levels exceed 200 μg/m at measuring stations over two consecutive days. ik/09:08
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 6:17 PM | EU expects full implementation of all Belgrade-Pristina dialogue
The EU expects full implementation of all Belgrade-Pristina dialogue agreements, including the one t...
- 4:43 PM | SPO appeals TV journalist's probation sentence
The Special Public Prosecution (SPO) filed an appeal to the Court of Appeals challenging a tax evasi...
- 4:33 PM | Parliament dismisses anti-corruption commission members
The Parliament dismissed Monday five members of the State Commission for Prevention of Corruption (S...
- 3:58 PM | EU agrees Brexit transition, UK renews Irish border vow
Britain agreed to a potentially unpalatable deal to avoid a “hard border” for Northern Ireland on Mo...
- 3:53 PM | Europol head: Over 800 IS fighters come from Western Balkans
Nearly 800 people from Western Balkan countries have fought for the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq,...