- Wednesday, January 03, 2018 1:23 PM
Ankara, 3 January 2018 (MIA) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and U.S. President Donald Trump are supporting the anti-government protests in Iran, Turkey’s foreign minister was quoted as saying by broadcaster CNN Turk on Wednesday.
Mevlut Cavusoglu was also cited as saying that Turkey was against foreign interventions in Iran.
Cavusoglu said Turkey had not made any assurances to the United States in the resolution of a months-long row which had led to the two countries suspending visa services, CNN Turk said. It said Cavusoglu would meet his German counterpart Sigmar Gabriel on Saturday. ik/13:21
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:18 PM | President Ivanov, diplomatic corps attend Epiphany event in Dojran
President Gjorge Ivanov and members of the diplomatic corps to Macedonia attended the event observin...
- 1:46 PM | Turkish shelling marks start of Afrin operation, minister says
Turkey’s operation in Syria’s Kurdish-controlled Afrin region has “de facto” begun with cross-border...
- 1:39 PM | PM Zaev optimist on name settlement respectable for both sides
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev voiced Friday belief over a solution to the name issue. Prime Minister Zor...
- 1:08 PM | PM Zaev attend epiphany event in Struga
Tomce Golaboski, a Struga native living in the Netherlands, caught the Holy Cross in the waters of B...
- 1:01 PM | Daniel Doncevski catches Holy Cross in Skopje
Daniel Doncevski from Skopje settlement Cento caught Friday the Holy Cross from the Vardar river, wh...