- Friday, January 12, 2018 6:18 PM
Paris, 12 January 2018 (MIA) - Dairy group Lactalis is to widen a product recall to cover all baby milk manufactured at its Craon factory in northwest France, after a salmonella contamination, Reuters cites Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire as saying on Friday.
“Lactalis will take back all baby milk products manufactured at Craon, regardless of their production date,” Le Maire told a news conference following a meeting with Lactalis’ Chief Executive Emmanuel Besnier.
“The aim of this radical step is simple: to avoid delays, problems in sorting batches and the risk of human error.”
He did not say what volume of baby milk could be involved, in addition to the more than 12 million tins of baby milk and food that Lactalis has already recalled.
Le Maire had summoned Lactalis after major supermarket chains said this week that baby food products covered by the previous recall measures had been sold to consumers. lk/18:16
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:18 PM | PM Tsipras: Macedonian nation never existed in ancient time, nor did Athenians or Spartans
A Macedonian nation never existed in the period of classical antiquity, as it was the case with the ...
- 4:14 PM | US Embassy in Skopje: Visa, emergency service to continue for US citizens
Scheduled passport and visas services, and emergency services for US citizens, will continue at the ...
- 2:25 PM | UMD urges Macedonia's authorities to put an end to name talks
The United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) supports the #OurNameisMacedonia Campaign, spearheaded by Maced...
- 1:37 PM | Hoyt Yee: Macedonia and Greece have real opportunity to solve the name issue
Macedonia and Greece have a real opportunity, maybe the best one, for solving the so-called name is...
- 1:13 PM | Serbia's President Vucic pays respects to slain Kosovo Serb politician
Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic visited the northern city of Mitrovica on Saturday, where he paid...