- Saturday, January 13, 2018 12:57 PM
Skopje, 13 January 2018 (MIA) - Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov says the Government is determined to involve the opposition in the name row settlement because this is its duty.
"It is important to see whether the opposition has the strength to share the burden," FM Dimitrov told TV 21.
According to him, members of all ethnic communities in the country must find a way to stick together when it comes to big issues, such as the name.
"It is very important that our fellow citizens, ethnic Albanians, have an understanding for this, because it is not in their interest if the country is kept on the sidelines. Information must be shared within the government and positions must be built together. A unified position, at least on the largest issues, will make us stronger," stresses Dimitrov. ik/12:54
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 3:30 PM | Minister Spasovski attends Epiphany observance in Pustec
Minister of Interior Oliver Spasovski visited Friday Albania's Pustec municipality, attending the ob...
- 2:36 PM | Last three years hottest on record: UN
The last three years were the hottest on record, the United Nations weather agency said Thursday, ci...
- 2:18 PM | President Ivanov, diplomatic corps attend Epiphany event in Dojran
President Gjorge Ivanov and members of the diplomatic corps to Macedonia attended the event observin...
- 1:46 PM | Turkish shelling marks start of Afrin operation, minister says
Turkey’s operation in Syria’s Kurdish-controlled Afrin region has “de facto” begun with cross-border...
- 1:39 PM | PM Zaev optimist on name settlement respectable for both sides
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev voiced Friday belief over a solution to the name issue. Prime Minister Zor...