- Tuesday, January 16, 2018 3:33 PM
Skopje, 16 January 2018 (MIA) - Romeo and Juliet, produced by the Istanbul National Theater and directed by Dejan Projkovski, was voted the best play of the 2017 theater season in Turkey.
The award is given by the Turkish theater arts Tiyatro magazine, which holds an annual Anatolian theater awards ceremony. Many public figures attended the ceremony in Istanbul's Grand Pera on Monday.
Romeo and Juliet premiered on October 17, 2017, and had 30 performances by the end of the year. The gala premiere was held on December 21.
The play was choreographed by Olga Pango, and Goran Trajkovski wrote the music score. Atila Klince is the assistant director. Nurula Tuncer is the production designer, Medina Almac designed the costumes, and Serhan Akin was responsible for the light design.
Twelve performances of Romeo and Juliet have been scheduled for this month in Istanbul and they have already sold out. mr/ba/15:27
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:24 PM | 2 Greek ex-ministers sue witnesses in pharma bribe case
Two former Greek government ministers have filed criminal lawsuits against witnesses who allegedly i...
- 8:18 PM | Ivanov: Macedonia expects Turkish support and lobbying for NATO accession
Unblocking of the integration processes is key for the long-term stability, security and progress of...
- 8:06 PM | Syria war: Pro-government forces enter Kurdish-held Afrin
Syrian pro-government forces have entered the Kurdish enclave of Afrin, provoking an immediate respo...
- 7:27 PM | Government adopts amendments to law on audio, audiovisual media services
Macedonia's government at its regular session on Tuesday adopted a draft bill for amending the law o...
- 7:09 PM | Government adopts strategy for public administration reform
The Government discussed and adopted Tuesday the Strategy for Public Administration Reform 2018-2022...