- Thursday, January 18, 2018 8:27 PM
Brussels, 18 January 2018 (MIA) - The European Union welcomes the agreement between the Presidents of Serbia and Kosovo, Aleksandar Vucic and Hashim Thaci respectively, to resume the dialogue on normalization of relations, European Commission spokeswoman Maja Kocijancic told Tanjug on Thursday.
Cooperation of the two sides in the probe into the murder of Kosovo Serb politician Oliver Ivanovic will be significant for the Kosovo police and investigation authorities, she said.
'The EU welcomes the direct communication by telephone between President Vucic and President Thaci and their agreement to continue the EU-facilitated dialogue and normalize relations further,' Kocijancic said.
The continuation of dialogue on all issues of mutual interest, she said 'is the only way to ensure lasting stability in Kosovo, Serbia and entire Europe.' lk/20:27
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:45 PM | Justice Minister Saliji resigns over a case related to a child’s death
Justice Minister Bilen Saliji tendered his resignation late Tuesday due to deteriorating public trus...
- 8:51 PM | Google pledges $300m to support journalism and fight fake news
Google has said it will invest $300m in helping news organisations to fight fake news and grow their...
- 8:34 PM | PM Zaev reaffirms government’s commitment to champion youth policies
The government, along with youth organizations, has confirmed its dedication to build a modern, prog...
- 7:33 PM | UN: Nimetz will meet with FMs Dimitrov and Kotzias on March 30 in Vienna
The United Nations press service has confirmed that the foreign ministers of Macedonia and Greece wi...
- 7:23 PM | Gunman dies after being shot at US school
A gunman who shot and injured two teenage students at a high school in the US state of Maryland was ...