- Friday, February 09, 2018 10:59 AM
Skopje, 9 February 2018 (MIA) - Prime Minister Zoran Zaev will meet with German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Feb. 21. The meeting will be held within the visit of Macedonian government delegation led by PM Zaev to Germany, government sources told MIA.
The first bilateral meeting between PM Zoran Zaev and German Chancellor Merkel took place on the sidelines of the EU-Western Balkans Summit in Trieste in July last year.
Merkel voiced support for the new Macedonian government for its decisiveness for substantial reforms and for the determination to integrate the Republic of Macedonia into the EU. sk/10:58
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 12:05 PM | Croatian biker Zeljan Rakela promotes his book in Macedonia
Croatian biker and adventurer Zeljan Rakela will promote Sunday in Macedonia the book of his thrill-...
- 11:50 AM | Greek police arrest 2 migrant traffickers, 14 Syrians
Greek police say they have arrested two migrant traffickers who were transporting 14 undocumented Sy...
- 11:33 AM | UN Security Council approves 30-day Syria ceasefire
The UN Security Council has unanimously approved a resolution demanding a 30-day ceasefire in Syria ...
- 4:28 PM | PM Zaev confirms he is mulling government reshuffle
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev said Saturday he was considering reshuffling the government and increasing...
- 3:05 PM | PM Zaev meets tobacco producers in Konche
Average prices for purchasing tobacco have reached MKD 217 per kg. More than 30,000 families that gr...