- Friday, February 09, 2018 4:41 PM
Skopje, 9 February 2018 (MIA) - Macedonia's Prime Minister Zoran Zaev is set to meet German Chancellor Angela Merkel on 21 February, the government said in a press release.
During his visit to Germany, Zaev is also scheduled to meet President Frank-Walter Steinmeier, as well as deliver a speech in the 'Friedrich Ebert' Foundation.
The first Zaev - Merkel took place on the sidelines of the EU-Western Balkans Summit in Trieste in July last year.
Merkel then voiced support for the commitment of the new Macedonian government to substantial reforms and the country's EU-integration. lk/16:40
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:24 PM | 2 Greek ex-ministers sue witnesses in pharma bribe case
Two former Greek government ministers have filed criminal lawsuits against witnesses who allegedly i...
- 8:18 PM | Ivanov: Macedonia expects Turkish support and lobbying for NATO accession
Unblocking of the integration processes is key for the long-term stability, security and progress of...
- 8:06 PM | Syria war: Pro-government forces enter Kurdish-held Afrin
Syrian pro-government forces have entered the Kurdish enclave of Afrin, provoking an immediate respo...
- 7:27 PM | Government adopts amendments to law on audio, audiovisual media services
Macedonia's government at its regular session on Tuesday adopted a draft bill for amending the law o...
- 7:09 PM | Government adopts strategy for public administration reform
The Government discussed and adopted Tuesday the Strategy for Public Administration Reform 2018-2022...