- Tuesday, February 13, 2018 1:47 PM
Sofia, 13 February 2018 (MIA) - I'm glad that progress in the name negotiations between Athens and Skopje has been made, Bulgaria's Foreign Minister said when asked about the dispute between Greece and Macedonia.
"It's a bilateral issue and we should leave Athens and Skopje to negotiate under the mediation of the United Nations," Ekaterina Zakharieva noted wishing the negotiating parties success," BTA reported.
Bulgaria, which currently holds the presidency with the European Union, on Feb. 15-16 is hosting an informal meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs (Gymnich). Macedonian Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov will be in attendance, MIA reports. ba/13:44
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:33 AM | Lavrov: EU is passive on Great Albania ideas, Ohrid Framework Agreement violated
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov referred late Wednesday to the situation in Macedonia in the ...
- 9:20 AM | Solution protecting dignity and identity of both sides, Zaev tells ANA-MPA
Building mutual trust and a guarantee that the solution is final and protects the dignity and identi...
- 9:14 AM | Public debate on public procurement reform in Struga
The second public debate on the new draft-law on public procurement will be held Thursday in Struga.
- 9:02 AM | Concert of Klasik Trio in Bitola
An all-evening concert of Klasik Trio comprised of Ismail Lumanovski and Igor Bakrevski on clarinet,...
- 8:48 AM | Trump considers arming teachers as students hold protest
Students galvanized by the deadly mass shooting at a Florida high school confronted lawmakers on Wed...