- Tuesday, February 13, 2018 6:08 PM
Vienna, 13 February 2018 (MIA) - UN mediator in Skopje-Athens name negotiations Mathew Nimetz met Tuesday in Vienna with the Macedonian and Greek Foreign Ministers, Nikola Dimitrov and Nikos Kotzias respectively.
"Following a constructive meeting as part of the efforts to find a mutually acceptable solution to the 'name' issue, the Ministers of Foreign Affairs agreed to continue their efforts under the auspices of the United Nations," the Ministries of Foreign Affairs of both countries said in a press release. lk/18:06
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:47 AM | Hahn: EU to back starting entry talks with Macedonia
The European Union will recommend starting accession talks with the Republic of Macedonia and Albani...
- 9:33 AM | Lavrov: EU is passive on Great Albania ideas, Ohrid Framework Agreement violated
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov referred late Wednesday to the situation in Macedonia in the ...
- 9:20 AM | Solution protecting dignity and identity of both sides, Zaev tells ANA-MPA
Building mutual trust and a guarantee that the solution is final and protects the dignity and identi...
- 9:14 AM | Public debate on public procurement reform in Struga
The second public debate on the new draft-law on public procurement will be held Thursday in Struga.
- 9:02 AM | Concert of Klasik Trio in Bitola
An all-evening concert of Klasik Trio comprised of Ismail Lumanovski and Igor Bakrevski on clarinet,...