- Tuesday, February 13, 2018 7:44 PM
Skopje, 13 February 2018 (MIA) - The Czech Republic and Slovenia are supporting Macedonia on its road to the EU and NATO membership. Czech Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs for European Issues Jakub Durr and Slovenian State Secretary at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Iztok Mirosic conveyed this message on Tuesday to the State Secretary at Macedonia's MoFA Viktor Dimovski.
Today's meeting in Skopje tackled Macedonia's EU-integration process and upcoming activities related to the European Commission Enlargement Strategy for the Western Balkan countries by 2025, published last week, as well as the country's bid to join NATO, MoFA said in a press release.
The officials also discussed about the political developments in Macedonia and its relations with the neighbors. lk/19:42
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:33 AM | Lavrov: EU is passive on Great Albania ideas, Ohrid Framework Agreement violated
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov referred late Wednesday to the situation in Macedonia in the ...
- 9:20 AM | Solution protecting dignity and identity of both sides, Zaev tells ANA-MPA
Building mutual trust and a guarantee that the solution is final and protects the dignity and identi...
- 9:14 AM | Public debate on public procurement reform in Struga
The second public debate on the new draft-law on public procurement will be held Thursday in Struga.
- 9:02 AM | Concert of Klasik Trio in Bitola
An all-evening concert of Klasik Trio comprised of Ismail Lumanovski and Igor Bakrevski on clarinet,...
- 8:48 AM | Trump considers arming teachers as students hold protest
Students galvanized by the deadly mass shooting at a Florida high school confronted lawmakers on Wed...