- Tuesday, February 13, 2018 9:38 PM
Skopje, 13 February 2018 (MIA) - All risks for the Ohrid region status as UNESCO protected heritage site to be revoked have been eliminated as a result of undertaken measures and activities, stipulated in a national report on implementing the recommendations of the World Heritage Committee, the government said in a press release on Tuesday.
Macedonia's government at its regular session today adopted the report and tasked the Ministry of Culture, via the National Commission for UNESCO, to submit the document in ten days at most to the UNESCO World Heritage Centre, the press release reads. lk/21:38
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:33 AM | Lavrov: EU is passive on Great Albania ideas, Ohrid Framework Agreement violated
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov referred late Wednesday to the situation in Macedonia in the ...
- 9:20 AM | Solution protecting dignity and identity of both sides, Zaev tells ANA-MPA
Building mutual trust and a guarantee that the solution is final and protects the dignity and identi...
- 9:14 AM | Public debate on public procurement reform in Struga
The second public debate on the new draft-law on public procurement will be held Thursday in Struga.
- 9:02 AM | Concert of Klasik Trio in Bitola
An all-evening concert of Klasik Trio comprised of Ismail Lumanovski and Igor Bakrevski on clarinet,...
- 8:48 AM | Trump considers arming teachers as students hold protest
Students galvanized by the deadly mass shooting at a Florida high school confronted lawmakers on Wed...