- Wednesday, February 14, 2018 8:58 AM
Skopje, 14 February 2018 (MIA) - Hearing in Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) case dubbed "Trajectory" is set to take place in the Skopje-based Criminal Court on Wednesday.
Former prime minister Nikola Gruevski, former vice premier Vladimir Pesevski, former minister of transport and communications Mile Janakieski and former State Roads Agency director Ljupco Georgievski are indicted in the case.
They are suspected of overstepping their jurisdiction by undertaking actions in the procedure for selection of contractor of motorway sections Miladinovci-Stip and Kicevo-Ohrid, damaging the national budget by over EUR 155 million and benefiting the contracting company. ik/08:58
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:47 AM | Hahn: EU to back starting entry talks with Macedonia
The European Union will recommend starting accession talks with the Republic of Macedonia and Albani...
- 9:33 AM | Lavrov: EU is passive on Great Albania ideas, Ohrid Framework Agreement violated
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov referred late Wednesday to the situation in Macedonia in the ...
- 9:20 AM | Solution protecting dignity and identity of both sides, Zaev tells ANA-MPA
Building mutual trust and a guarantee that the solution is final and protects the dignity and identi...
- 9:14 AM | Public debate on public procurement reform in Struga
The second public debate on the new draft-law on public procurement will be held Thursday in Struga.
- 9:02 AM | Concert of Klasik Trio in Bitola
An all-evening concert of Klasik Trio comprised of Ismail Lumanovski and Igor Bakrevski on clarinet,...