- Wednesday, February 14, 2018 11:42 AM
Kavadarci, 14 February 2018 (MIA) - Prime Minister Zoran Zaev visits Wednesday Tikves region on the occasion of the religious holiday St. Tryphon - patron saint of vineyards and vine growers.
Zaev, accompanied by Agriculture Minister Ljupco Nikolovski, met with Kavadarci mayor Mitko Jancev with whom he visited one of the stands of products from Tikves region, wishing health, happiness and prosperous days to vine growers and all citizens in Macedonia.
He also met with vine growers and citizens of Kavadarci. Later in the day, Zaev is set to visit Negotino and Lepovo winery. sk/11:41
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:47 AM | Hahn: EU to back starting entry talks with Macedonia
The European Union will recommend starting accession talks with the Republic of Macedonia and Albani...
- 9:33 AM | Lavrov: EU is passive on Great Albania ideas, Ohrid Framework Agreement violated
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov referred late Wednesday to the situation in Macedonia in the ...
- 9:20 AM | Solution protecting dignity and identity of both sides, Zaev tells ANA-MPA
Building mutual trust and a guarantee that the solution is final and protects the dignity and identi...
- 9:14 AM | Public debate on public procurement reform in Struga
The second public debate on the new draft-law on public procurement will be held Thursday in Struga.
- 9:02 AM | Concert of Klasik Trio in Bitola
An all-evening concert of Klasik Trio comprised of Ismail Lumanovski and Igor Bakrevski on clarinet,...