- Wednesday, February 14, 2018 1:48 PM
Skopje, 14 February 2018 (MIA) - Minister of the Interior Oliver Spasovski is attending a global forum in Sweden, namely the 2030 Agenda for Children: End Violence Solutions Summit.
On Wednesday and Thursday, high representatives of almost all UN members, officials of UNICEF, the World Health Organization and several esteemed international non-governmental organizations, etc, will discuss ways for drafting a precise strategy aimed at complete elimination of violence against children, the Macedonian MoI said in a statement.
Being a signatory of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child and years-long partner of UNICEF, Macedonia has been implementing a series of laws and bylaws to ensure protection of children and improvement of their rights, also by applying the Law on Juvenile Justice. ba/13:46
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:47 AM | Hahn: EU to back starting entry talks with Macedonia
The European Union will recommend starting accession talks with the Republic of Macedonia and Albani...
- 9:33 AM | Lavrov: EU is passive on Great Albania ideas, Ohrid Framework Agreement violated
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov referred late Wednesday to the situation in Macedonia in the ...
- 9:20 AM | Solution protecting dignity and identity of both sides, Zaev tells ANA-MPA
Building mutual trust and a guarantee that the solution is final and protects the dignity and identi...
- 9:14 AM | Public debate on public procurement reform in Struga
The second public debate on the new draft-law on public procurement will be held Thursday in Struga.
- 9:02 AM | Concert of Klasik Trio in Bitola
An all-evening concert of Klasik Trio comprised of Ismail Lumanovski and Igor Bakrevski on clarinet,...