- Wednesday, February 14, 2018 4:14 PM
Athens, 14 February 2018 (MIA) - Greek government spokesman Dimitris Tzanakopoulos is optimistic with regard to a possibility of finding a mutually acceptable solution to the name dispute.
The name negotiations are resuming after yesterday's round within the frame set along with our neighbors, Tzanakopoulos told the ERT first program.
'We are optimistic that we will succeed to reach a mutually acceptable solution. At the moment I don't wish to make any predictions. We have been working towards reaching an agreement on a compound name for overall use, which requires a revision of the neighbor's constitution, especially in regard to the constitutional name', Tzanakopoulos said. lk/16:12
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:47 AM | Hahn: EU to back starting entry talks with Macedonia
The European Union will recommend starting accession talks with the Republic of Macedonia and Albani...
- 9:33 AM | Lavrov: EU is passive on Great Albania ideas, Ohrid Framework Agreement violated
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov referred late Wednesday to the situation in Macedonia in the ...
- 9:20 AM | Solution protecting dignity and identity of both sides, Zaev tells ANA-MPA
Building mutual trust and a guarantee that the solution is final and protects the dignity and identi...
- 9:14 AM | Public debate on public procurement reform in Struga
The second public debate on the new draft-law on public procurement will be held Thursday in Struga.
- 9:02 AM | Concert of Klasik Trio in Bitola
An all-evening concert of Klasik Trio comprised of Ismail Lumanovski and Igor Bakrevski on clarinet,...