- Wednesday, February 14, 2018 5:19 PM
Brussels, 14 February 2018 (MIA) - European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker said on Wednesday he was "strictly against the behaviour of Turkey" around a naval incident in the Mediterranean, Reuters reports.
Cyprus - an EU member states - on Sunday accused the Turkish military of obstructing a ship contracted by Italian oil company Eni from approaching an area to explore for natural gas in the eastern Mediterranean.
In reaction, the EU told Turkey to avoid threats against the bloc's members and strive for good neighbourly relations. lk/17:15
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:33 AM | Lavrov: EU is passive on Great Albania ideas, Ohrid Framework Agreement violated
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov referred late Wednesday to the situation in Macedonia in the ...
- 9:20 AM | Solution protecting dignity and identity of both sides, Zaev tells ANA-MPA
Building mutual trust and a guarantee that the solution is final and protects the dignity and identi...
- 9:14 AM | Public debate on public procurement reform in Struga
The second public debate on the new draft-law on public procurement will be held Thursday in Struga.
- 9:02 AM | Concert of Klasik Trio in Bitola
An all-evening concert of Klasik Trio comprised of Ismail Lumanovski and Igor Bakrevski on clarinet,...
- 8:48 AM | Trump considers arming teachers as students hold protest
Students galvanized by the deadly mass shooting at a Florida high school confronted lawmakers on Wed...