- Monday, February 19, 2018 8:44 AM
Skopje, 19 February 2018 (MIA) - The Government and German company WIK will sign Monday an agreement for state support over its investment in Prilep-based technological-industrial development zone Alinci.
Minister for Foreign Investments Zorica Apostolska, WIK CEO Christoph Dorn, and WIK Macedonia manager Helmut Rumler are set to sign the agreement.
Vice Premier for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev will also address the event. ik/08:43
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:14 PM | Syrian rebels to evacuate opposition-held town in Ghouta
Hundreds of armed rebels and civilians will begin evacuating a besieged town in eastern Ghouta, a re...
- 9:06 PM | Kosovo lawmakers pass delayed border deal despite tear gas
Lawmakers in Kosovo approved a contentious and long-pending border demarcation deal with Montenegro ...
- 7:57 PM | Macedonia – Belgium – political consultations
The Ministries of Foreign Affairs of Macedonia and Belgium held political consultation on Wednesday ...
- 6:34 PM | Turkey affirms support of Macedonia’s accession to NATO
Turkey remains staunch supporter of Macedonia’s bid to join NATO, Premier Binali Yıldırım told Wedn...
- 6:31 PM | Trump 'warned' not to congratulate Putin in Russia election
US President Donald Trump did not adhere to warnings from his advisers when he congratulated Vladimi...