- Tuesday, February 20, 2018 11:21 AM
Skopje, 20 February 2018 (MIA) - Prime Minister Zoran Zaev will meet with German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Wednesday (Feb. 21) in Berlin. The meeting will be held within the visit of Macedonian government delegation led by PM Zaev to Germany, government press service told.
After the meeting Merkel and Zaev will hold a joint press conference.
During his visit, Zaev is also scheduled to meet President Frank-Walter Steinmeier and to deliver a speech in the Friedrich Ebert Foundation.
The first bilateral meeting between PM Zoran Zaev and German Chancellor Merkel took place on the sidelines of the EU-Western Balkans Summit in Trieste in July last year.
Merkel then voiced support for the new Macedonian government for its decisiveness for substantial reforms and for the determination to integrate the Republic of Macedonia into the EU. sk/11:18
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:45 PM | Justice Minister Saliji resigns over a case related to a child’s death
Justice Minister Bilen Saliji tendered his resignation late Tuesday due to deteriorating public trus...
- 8:51 PM | Google pledges $300m to support journalism and fight fake news
Google has said it will invest $300m in helping news organisations to fight fake news and grow their...
- 8:34 PM | PM Zaev reaffirms government’s commitment to champion youth policies
The government, along with youth organizations, has confirmed its dedication to build a modern, prog...
- 7:33 PM | UN: Nimetz will meet with FMs Dimitrov and Kotzias on March 30 in Vienna
The United Nations press service has confirmed that the foreign ministers of Macedonia and Greece wi...
- 7:23 PM | Gunman dies after being shot at US school
A gunman who shot and injured two teenage students at a high school in the US state of Maryland was ...