- Thursday, February 22, 2018 9:14 AM
Skopje, 22 February 2018 (MIA) - The second public debate on the new draft-law on public procurement will be held Thursday in Struga.
Finance Minister Dragan Tevdovski is scheduled to address the event.
Competent institutions at last week’s first public debate announced that the new law will provide protection against corruption and control based on which liability will be established. In cooperation with the World Bank, a red flags project is being implemented that will be integrated in the e-procurement system to indicate corruption.
The public debate will also be held in Stip while the parliament is scheduled to adopt the law in October. The law is planned to start implementation in Jan. 2019. sk/09:13
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:57 PM | Let’s work together on building our Europe, PM Zaev tells the Young European Federalists
Let’s work together on building our Europe, as people wish for a fair world that offers opportunity ...
- 9:05 PM | Macedonian social-democrats, Bulgarian socialists sign memo of cooperation
Delegations of the Macedonian Social –Democratic Union (SDSM) and Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP), l...
- 8:36 PM | France's Macron says suspect killed 3, injured 16
French President Emmanuel Macron says the armed man who took hostages in a supermarket killed three ...
- 8:26 PM | PM Zaev meets delegation of EP European People’s Party group
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev met Friday with a delegation of the European People’s Party Group in the E...
- 8:04 PM | Speaker Xhaferi meets Greek FM Kotzias
Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi commended Friday the pace of the Skopje-Athens bilateral and the ...