- Thursday, March 08, 2018 9:59 AM
Skopje, 8 March 2018 (MIA) – Compared to its March average, the water level of Treska River near Makedonski Brod is three times higher, while the water levels of Vardar and Sateska have doubled, according to the National Hydrometeorological Service.
The water levels of Kriva Reka, Bregalnica, and Crna Reka do not show significant differences.
Around Jegunovce, Vardar has again created floods upstream and downstream. mr/09:52
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:45 PM | Justice Minister Saliji resigns over a case related to a child’s death
Justice Minister Bilen Saliji tendered his resignation late Tuesday due to deteriorating public trus...
- 8:51 PM | Google pledges $300m to support journalism and fight fake news
Google has said it will invest $300m in helping news organisations to fight fake news and grow their...
- 8:34 PM | PM Zaev reaffirms government’s commitment to champion youth policies
The government, along with youth organizations, has confirmed its dedication to build a modern, prog...
- 7:33 PM | UN: Nimetz will meet with FMs Dimitrov and Kotzias on March 30 in Vienna
The United Nations press service has confirmed that the foreign ministers of Macedonia and Greece wi...
- 7:23 PM | Gunman dies after being shot at US school
A gunman who shot and injured two teenage students at a high school in the US state of Maryland was ...