- Thursday, March 08, 2018 11:47 AM
Skopje, 8 March 2018 (MIA) – Kumanovo Photo Club's "Women and Photography" exhibition will open in the Trajko Prokopiev Cultural Center in Kumanovo this evening, March 8, at 7:30 pm.
This is the 5. edition of the fine-art exhibition, which received around 140 photo entries by more than 30 female photographers this year.
Frosina Jovanovska, the judge who performed the task of selection, chose 60 photographs highlighting female photographers' ways of self-expression, self-discovery, and portrayal of the world, Kumanovo Photo Club's release says.
The 2018 "Women and Photography" exhibition is dedicated to the fight for women's economic, political, and social equality. mr/11:45
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:45 PM | Justice Minister Saliji resigns over a case related to a child’s death
Justice Minister Bilen Saliji tendered his resignation late Tuesday due to deteriorating public trus...
- 8:51 PM | Google pledges $300m to support journalism and fight fake news
Google has said it will invest $300m in helping news organisations to fight fake news and grow their...
- 8:34 PM | PM Zaev reaffirms government’s commitment to champion youth policies
The government, along with youth organizations, has confirmed its dedication to build a modern, prog...
- 7:33 PM | UN: Nimetz will meet with FMs Dimitrov and Kotzias on March 30 in Vienna
The United Nations press service has confirmed that the foreign ministers of Macedonia and Greece wi...
- 7:23 PM | Gunman dies after being shot at US school
A gunman who shot and injured two teenage students at a high school in the US state of Maryland was ...