- Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3:27 PM
Los Angeles, 25 February 2013 (MIA) - Macedonian FX3X, a Skopje-based CGI studio founded in 1997 by Kristijan Danilovski and Milivoje Gjorgevic, were part of the special effects teams of three films nominated for this year respective Oscar, including the winner 'Life of Pi'
FX3X worked with the Industrial Lights & Magic team on the 'Marvels The Avengers', as well as with MPC Technicolor from London on 'Prometheus' and 'Life of Pi'. It also joined London Mill Film in 'Les Miserables', being nominated for best picture.
In spite of being just a tiny part of the "Life of Pi', FX3X is proud of its work, particularly with the fact that such quality is being reached here in Macedonia, Danilovski says.
For the last three years FX3X has been working with the best visual effects wizards worldwide, Gjorgevic said few days ago. The studio is already working on five films that will most probably be on the list of 2014 Academy Award nominees, he added. lk/19:12
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:42 PM | Deputy PM Osmani, Minister Nikolovski visit IPA-funded State Phytosanitary Laboratory in Skopje
Bujar Osmani, Deputy PM in charge of EU affairs, and Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Eco...
- 12:43 PM | SDSM believe they are favorites to win the coming municipal elections
Prime Minister and SDSM leader Zoran Zaev said he expects his party to win the municipal elections s...
- 12:21 PM | Osmani says Macedonia will have a positive approach toward all its neighbors
Deputy Prime Minister in charge of European Integration Bujar Osmani said that "Macedonia is in a hi...
- 11:24 AM | Greek President commends handball team for refusing to play Macedonia, which he accused of irredentism
Greek President Prokopis Pavolopoulos called on Macedonia to stop spreading irredentism, which, he s...
- 10:53 AM | Association of Macedonians from Albania demands official documents to be issued in Macedonian
The Ilinden Association from Tirana, which works to protect rights of ethnic Macedonians in Albania,...