- Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3:27 PM
Los Angeles, 25 February 2013 (MIA) - Macedonian FX3X, a Skopje-based CGI studio founded in 1997 by Kristijan Danilovski and Milivoje Gjorgevic, were part of the special effects teams of three films nominated for this year respective Oscar, including the winner 'Life of Pi'
FX3X worked with the Industrial Lights & Magic team on the 'Marvels The Avengers', as well as with MPC Technicolor from London on 'Prometheus' and 'Life of Pi'. It also joined London Mill Film in 'Les Miserables', being nominated for best picture.
In spite of being just a tiny part of the "Life of Pi', FX3X is proud of its work, particularly with the fact that such quality is being reached here in Macedonia, Danilovski says.
For the last three years FX3X has been working with the best visual effects wizards worldwide, Gjorgevic said few days ago. The studio is already working on five films that will most probably be on the list of 2014 Academy Award nominees, he added. lk/19:12
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:45 PM | Greek PM Tsipras: New name should also be a constitutional name of neighboring country
The name Skopje and Athens will agree upon should at the same time become a constitutional name of t...
- 8:53 PM | Trump announces ‘heaviest ever’ sanctions on North Korea
US President Donald Trump rolled out sanctions against North Korea-linked shipping assets Friday, ha...
- 8:03 PM | Dimitrov-Reynders: Macedonia wishes for dignified name solution
At the sidelines of CEPS forum in Brussels, Macedonian Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov briefed his ...
- 7:17 PM | Croatian opposition join forces to topple Andrej Plenkovic's government
Croatia's united opposition, led by the Social Democratic Party (SDP) and MOST, as of next week is s...
- 6:48 PM | Inter-party group on LGBTI rights set up in Parliament
An inter-party parliamentary group tasked with advancing LGBTI rights was formed Friday in Parliamen...