- Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3:27 PM
Los Angeles, 25 February 2013 (MIA) - Macedonian FX3X, a Skopje-based CGI studio founded in 1997 by Kristijan Danilovski and Milivoje Gjorgevic, were part of the special effects teams of three films nominated for this year respective Oscar, including the winner 'Life of Pi'
FX3X worked with the Industrial Lights & Magic team on the 'Marvels The Avengers', as well as with MPC Technicolor from London on 'Prometheus' and 'Life of Pi'. It also joined London Mill Film in 'Les Miserables', being nominated for best picture.
In spite of being just a tiny part of the "Life of Pi', FX3X is proud of its work, particularly with the fact that such quality is being reached here in Macedonia, Danilovski says.
For the last three years FX3X has been working with the best visual effects wizards worldwide, Gjorgevic said few days ago. The studio is already working on five films that will most probably be on the list of 2014 Academy Award nominees, he added. lk/19:12
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:28 PM | Germany says it 'cannot tolerate' Turkey's alleged spying on lawmaker
The German government "cannot tolerate" alleged Turkish spying against a member of its national parl...
- 8:12 PM | Bundestag Committee on European Affairs voices concern over developments in Macedonia
The Committee on European Affairs of Germany's Bundestag reviewed Wednesday a report of the Ministry...
- 7:48 PM | PM Dimitriev: Macedonia is loyal EU partner and should be its member
Speaking Wednesday at the European People's Party (EPP) Congress in Malta, Prime Minister Emil Dimit...
- 6:38 PM | VMRO-DPMNE's Gruevski: We're lobbying in Malta for Macedonia's strategic interests
A delegation of VMRO-DPMNE, led by the party's leader Nikola Gruevski, attends the Congress of the E...
- 6:01 PM | FM Poposki meets Maltese counterpart Vella
Macedonia's Vice-Premier and Foreign Minister Nikola Poposki held talks Wednesday in Valletta with h...