- Saturday, December 12, 2015 12:54 PM
Skopje, 12 December 2015 (MIA) - In the past 24 hours, the Ministry of Interior has issued certificates expressing the intention to seek asylum to 5.255 foreign nationals.
Of them, 2.407 are male, 1.371 female, 1.432 children and another 45 unaccompanied children, Ministry of Interior informs.
By nationality, 3.070 are Syrians, 905 are Afghans, 1.280 Iraqis etc.
A total of 330.798 asylum certificates have been issued since June and by nationality, most numerous are citizens of Syria 191.431, 79.968 are Afghans, 37.958 Iraqis, etc. sk/12:55
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:55 PM | U.S. Congress to let Iran deadline pass, leave decision to Trump
The U.S. Congress will allow a deadline on re-imposing sanctions on Iran to pass this week, congress...
- 8:45 PM | France's Macron says world is losing battle against climate change
French President Emmanuel Macron on Tuesday told dozens of world leaders and company bosses gathered...
- 8:36 PM | Macedonia earmarks MKD six million in aid to flood-affected regions in Albania
Macedonia's government at its regular session on Tuesday has earmarked MKD six million (about EUR 97...
- 7:12 PM | Macedonia and Kosovo have no open issues, say Zaev and Thaci
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev after meeting Tuesday with Kosovo President Hashim Thaci said fresh opport...
- 6:52 PM | Ivanov-Temer: Macedonia, Brazil to boost economic cooperation
Possibilities have been created for advancing Macedonia-Brazil cooperation, in particular in the sph...