- Saturday, December 12, 2015 12:54 PM
Skopje, 12 December 2015 (MIA) - In the past 24 hours, the Ministry of Interior has issued certificates expressing the intention to seek asylum to 5.255 foreign nationals.
Of them, 2.407 are male, 1.371 female, 1.432 children and another 45 unaccompanied children, Ministry of Interior informs.
By nationality, 3.070 are Syrians, 905 are Afghans, 1.280 Iraqis etc.
A total of 330.798 asylum certificates have been issued since June and by nationality, most numerous are citizens of Syria 191.431, 79.968 are Afghans, 37.958 Iraqis, etc. sk/12:55
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:39 PM | Abe on course for resounding victory in Japan, exit polls say
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's ruling coalition is on course for a resounding victory in Sunda...
- 10:50 AM | US, Norwegian musicians to close 36. SJF
Craig Taborn and his quartet (USA) and Paal Nilssen-Love Large Unit (Norway) will close the 36. Skop...
- 10:45 AM | China says jobless rate lowest in years, but challenges persist
China’s unemployment rate has hit its lowest point in multiple years at 3.95 percent by the end of S...
- 10:42 AM | Czech vote winner Babis wants active EU role, not favoring government with extremists
The Czech Republic must seek partners beyond the central European Visegrad Group to find common grou...
- 10:36 AM | Local elections in Kosovo
Voters in Kosovo are heading to the polls on Sunday in an election to choose mayors and councilors i...