- Tuesday, January 12, 2016 11:53 AM
Skopje, 12 January 2016 (MIA) - In the past 24 hours, the Ministry of Interior has issued certificates expressing the intention to seek asylum to 1.964 foreign nationals.
Of them, 847 are male, 436 female, 676 children and another five unaccompanied children.
By nationality, 983 are Syrians, 679 Afghans and 299 Iraqis. sk/11:52
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:39 PM | Abe on course for resounding victory in Japan, exit polls say
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's ruling coalition is on course for a resounding victory in Sunda...
- 10:50 AM | US, Norwegian musicians to close 36. SJF
Craig Taborn and his quartet (USA) and Paal Nilssen-Love Large Unit (Norway) will close the 36. Skop...
- 10:45 AM | China says jobless rate lowest in years, but challenges persist
China’s unemployment rate has hit its lowest point in multiple years at 3.95 percent by the end of S...
- 10:42 AM | Czech vote winner Babis wants active EU role, not favoring government with extremists
The Czech Republic must seek partners beyond the central European Visegrad Group to find common grou...
- 10:36 AM | Local elections in Kosovo
Voters in Kosovo are heading to the polls on Sunday in an election to choose mayors and councilors i...