- Tuesday, January 12, 2016 11:53 AM
Skopje, 12 January 2016 (MIA) - In the past 24 hours, the Ministry of Interior has issued certificates expressing the intention to seek asylum to 1.964 foreign nationals.
Of them, 847 are male, 436 female, 676 children and another five unaccompanied children.
By nationality, 983 are Syrians, 679 Afghans and 299 Iraqis. sk/11:52
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:45 PM | France's Macron says world is losing battle against climate change
French President Emmanuel Macron on Tuesday told dozens of world leaders and company bosses gathered...
- 8:36 PM | Macedonia earmarks MKD six million in aid to flood-affected regions in Albania
Macedonia's government at its regular session on Tuesday has earmarked MKD six million (about EUR 97...
- 7:12 PM | Macedonia and Kosovo have no open issues, say Zaev and Thaci
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev after meeting Tuesday with Kosovo President Hashim Thaci said fresh opport...
- 6:52 PM | Ivanov-Temer: Macedonia, Brazil to boost economic cooperation
Possibilities have been created for advancing Macedonia-Brazil cooperation, in particular in the sph...
- 6:15 PM | Wind, rain slam Croatia, Slovenia; 1 death reported
Croatia’s state television says one man died as heavy rains and strong winds slammed the country, al...