- Saturday, January 16, 2016 11:39 AM
Skopje, 16 January 2016 (MIA) - In the past 24 hours, the Ministry of Interior has issued certificates expressing the intention to seek asylum to 2.119 foreign nationals.
Of them, 919 are male, 452 female, 738 children and another ten unaccompanied children.
By nationality, 1.215 are Syrians, 476 Afghans and 428 Iraqis. sk/11:40
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:54 PM | NATO Secretary General Secretary meets Special Prosecutor Janeva
The Special Prosecution Office (SPO) is determined to fulfill the goal it has been set for, namely t...
- 4:26 PM | NATO Secretary General Secretary meets Speaker Xhaferi
A constructive dialogue, engagement of state institutions and all political stakeholders in implemen...
- 4:07 PM | Hundreds mourn slain Kosovo Serb politican at funeral
Hundreds of people mourned at the funeral of moderate Kosovo Serb politician Oliver Ivanovic on Thur...
- 3:52 PM | FM Dimitrov expects positive outcome from NATO Summit in July
Expectation of a positive outcome from the forthcoming NATO Summit in July 2018 and gratitude for th...
- 2:46 PM | HRW report hails resistance to Trump-style populism
Activists have decried the rise of US President Donald Trump and his embrace of populist strongmen a...