- Saturday, January 16, 2016 11:39 AM
Skopje, 16 January 2016 (MIA) - In the past 24 hours, the Ministry of Interior has issued certificates expressing the intention to seek asylum to 2.119 foreign nationals.
Of them, 919 are male, 452 female, 738 children and another ten unaccompanied children.
By nationality, 1.215 are Syrians, 476 Afghans and 428 Iraqis. sk/11:40
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:54 AM | Administrative Court upholds one VMRO-DPMNE appeal
The Administrative Court has upheld one of the 28 appeals against State Election Commission (SEC) de...
- 8:49 AM | Thessaloniki court to decide on extradition of Grujevski and Boskovski
The Thessaloniki court is to decide Tuesday whether former chief of the Administration for Security ...
- 8:43 AM | Workshop on NATO-SIARS project
Defense Minister Radmila Sekerinska will open Tuesday a workshop within NATO's SIARS project over de...
- 8:25 AM | Promotion of Venezuelan cinematography in Macedonia
Venezuelan cinematography will be promoted for the first time in Macedonia through a screening of se...
- 8:18 AM | Xi Jinping 'most powerful Chinese leader since Mao Zedong'
China's Communist Party has voted to enshrine Xi Jinping's ideology in its constitution, elevating h...