- Wednesday, January 20, 2016 11:34 AM
Skopje, 20 January 2016 (MIA) - In the past 24 hours, the Ministry of Interior has issued certificates expressing the intention to seek asylum to 2.300 foreign nationals.
Of them, 953 are male, 495 female and 852 children.
By nationality, 1.441 are Syrians, 495 Afghans and 364 Iraqis.
A total of 35.917 certificates expressing the intention to seek asylum have been issued since the beginning of the year. sk/11:37
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:09 PM | Xhaferi wraps up visit to Washington with meetings with Tsvetanov and Twining
Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi on the sidelines of the Parliamentary Intelligence-Security Forum i...
- 3:27 PM | Obama: Protect democracy or risk taking path of Nazi Germany
Former President Barack Obama says Americans must be vigilant in their defense of democracy or risk ...
- 2:35 PM | Swiss FOS Asset Management plans to restart “Feni Industries”
The FOS Asset Management SA (FOS), a Swiss based investment company, is one of the potential investo...
- 2:13 PM | Negotiating team not to expand at the meeting with Nimetz
The news broadcast by several media about participation of more individuals in the negotiation proce...
- 1:22 PM | Macedonia to implement Slovenian practices and experiences in several areas
Slovenian institutions will support the processes of harmonization of the Macedonian legislation wit...