- Wednesday, January 20, 2016 11:34 AM
Skopje, 20 January 2016 (MIA) - In the past 24 hours, the Ministry of Interior has issued certificates expressing the intention to seek asylum to 2.300 foreign nationals.
Of them, 953 are male, 495 female and 852 children.
By nationality, 1.441 are Syrians, 495 Afghans and 364 Iraqis.
A total of 35.917 certificates expressing the intention to seek asylum have been issued since the beginning of the year. sk/11:37
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:10 AM | Hearings in three SPO cases
Hearings in Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) cases codenamed "Tifani", "Trista" and "Centar Municip...
- 9:10 AM | Prilep Theatre celebrates its 68th anniversary
Prilep-based National Theatre Vojdan Cernodrinski is to celebrate Monday evening its 68th anniversar...
- 8:44 AM | Government, WIK to sign state support agreement
The Government and German company WIK will sign Monday an agreement for state support over its inves...
- 8:40 AM | Syrian Kurdish official: deal for Syrian army to enter Afrin
Syrian Kurdish forces and the Damascus government have reached an agreement for the Syrian army to e...
- 8:35 AM | Kosovo parliament postpones vote on border demarcation
Kosovo Parliament has abandoned plans for organising an extraordinary session of Parliament on Sunda...