- Monday, March 07, 2016 11:38 AM
Skopje, 7 March 2016 (MIA) - The Ministry of Interior has issued 375 certificates to foreign nationals expressing the intention to seek asylum over the past 24 hours.
Of them, 115 are male, 91 female, 168 children and one unaccompanied child. By nationality, 334 are Syrians and 41 Iraqis.
A total of 89,491 certificates expressing the intention to seek asylum have been issued since the beginning of the year to nationals from Syria (44,611), Afghanistan (26,546) and Iraq (18,331). sk/11:35
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:35 AM | Mogherini urged to do more on Russian propaganda
Eight member states have urged the EU's foreign service to significantly expand its work on counteri...
- 8:54 AM | Administrative Court upholds one VMRO-DPMNE appeal
The Administrative Court has upheld one of the 28 appeals against State Election Commission (SEC) de...
- 8:49 AM | Thessaloniki court to decide on extradition of Grujevski and Boskovski
The Thessaloniki court is to decide Tuesday whether former chief of the Administration for Security ...
- 8:43 AM | Workshop on NATO-SIARS project
Defense Minister Radmila Sekerinska will open Tuesday a workshop within NATO's SIARS project over de...
- 8:25 AM | Promotion of Venezuelan cinematography in Macedonia
Venezuelan cinematography will be promoted for the first time in Macedonia through a screening of se...