- Monday, March 07, 2016 11:38 AM
Skopje, 7 March 2016 (MIA) - The Ministry of Interior has issued 375 certificates to foreign nationals expressing the intention to seek asylum over the past 24 hours.
Of them, 115 are male, 91 female, 168 children and one unaccompanied child. By nationality, 334 are Syrians and 41 Iraqis.
A total of 89,491 certificates expressing the intention to seek asylum have been issued since the beginning of the year to nationals from Syria (44,611), Afghanistan (26,546) and Iraq (18,331). sk/11:35
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:54 PM | NATO Secretary General Secretary meets Special Prosecutor Janeva
The Special Prosecution Office (SPO) is determined to fulfill the goal it has been set for, namely t...
- 4:26 PM | NATO Secretary General Secretary meets Speaker Xhaferi
A constructive dialogue, engagement of state institutions and all political stakeholders in implemen...
- 4:07 PM | Hundreds mourn slain Kosovo Serb politican at funeral
Hundreds of people mourned at the funeral of moderate Kosovo Serb politician Oliver Ivanovic on Thur...
- 3:52 PM | FM Dimitrov expects positive outcome from NATO Summit in July
Expectation of a positive outcome from the forthcoming NATO Summit in July 2018 and gratitude for th...
- 2:46 PM | HRW report hails resistance to Trump-style populism
Activists have decried the rise of US President Donald Trump and his embrace of populist strongmen a...