- Wednesday, October 04, 2017 9:00 AM
Skopje, 4 October 2017 (MIA) - Croatian champions PPD Zagreb beat Macedonia's Metalurg 32:26 in the fifth round of the regional handball league (SEHA) in Skopje on Tuesday.
Metalurg held firm during the match, but Zagreb secured the win in the final ten minutes.
Stipe Mandalinic was Zagreb's best player with eight goals, while Halil Jaganac led Metalurg with seven goals to his name.
In other SEHA matches, Tatran Presov beat Dinamo Pancevo 36:24 and Meshkov Brest cruised past Nexe 35:23.
Standings: Vardar - 12 points (4 matches), Zagreb - 10 (5), Tatran Presov - 9 (5), Meshkov Brest - 9 (5), Celje - 7 (4), Metalurg - 6 (5)... ik/08:51
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:25 PM | Jean Monnet awards presented
The EU Delegation to Macedonia presented late Tuesday the annual 'Jean Monnet' awards in the categor...
- 9:37 PM | Russian meddling in US election was 'hybrid warfare,' Tillerson says
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Tuesday branded Russia's alleged meddling in last year's Amer...
- 8:55 PM | U.S. Congress to let Iran deadline pass, leave decision to Trump
The U.S. Congress will allow a deadline on re-imposing sanctions on Iran to pass this week, congress...
- 8:45 PM | France's Macron says world is losing battle against climate change
French President Emmanuel Macron on Tuesday told dozens of world leaders and company bosses gathered...
- 8:36 PM | Macedonia earmarks MKD six million in aid to flood-affected regions in Albania
Macedonia's government at its regular session on Tuesday has earmarked MKD six million (about EUR 97...