- Wednesday, October 04, 2017 9:00 AM
Skopje, 4 October 2017 (MIA) - Croatian champions PPD Zagreb beat Macedonia's Metalurg 32:26 in the fifth round of the regional handball league (SEHA) in Skopje on Tuesday.
Metalurg held firm during the match, but Zagreb secured the win in the final ten minutes.
Stipe Mandalinic was Zagreb's best player with eight goals, while Halil Jaganac led Metalurg with seven goals to his name.
In other SEHA matches, Tatran Presov beat Dinamo Pancevo 36:24 and Meshkov Brest cruised past Nexe 35:23.
Standings: Vardar - 12 points (4 matches), Zagreb - 10 (5), Tatran Presov - 9 (5), Meshkov Brest - 9 (5), Celje - 7 (4), Metalurg - 6 (5)... ik/08:51
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:59 PM | PM Zaev, President Steinmeier commend Macedonia-Germany relations
Macedonia's Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and Germany's President Frank-Walter Steinmeier voiced satisfa...
- 7:18 PM | Russia, Iran must help end 'massacre' in Syria enclave: Berlin
Germany on Wednesday urged Russia and Iran to push the Syrian regime to end the deadly airstrikes on...
- 5:44 PM | UNICEF: Every child is entitled to healthy environment
Macedonia's Environment Minister Sadula Duraki and UNICEF Representative Benjamin Perks discussed We...
- 5:41 PM | Branko Gapo's digitized films promoted at Cinematheque of Macedonia
Digitized films and a DVD of the body of work of Macedonian film director Branko Gapo were promoted ...
- 5:11 PM | President Ivanov delivers lecture at Turkey's Council of Higher Education
President Gjorge Ivanov delivered Wednesday in Ankara a lecture on challenges of higher education in...