- Wednesday, October 04, 2017 9:00 AM
Skopje, 4 October 2017 (MIA) - Croatian champions PPD Zagreb beat Macedonia's Metalurg 32:26 in the fifth round of the regional handball league (SEHA) in Skopje on Tuesday.
Metalurg held firm during the match, but Zagreb secured the win in the final ten minutes.
Stipe Mandalinic was Zagreb's best player with eight goals, while Halil Jaganac led Metalurg with seven goals to his name.
In other SEHA matches, Tatran Presov beat Dinamo Pancevo 36:24 and Meshkov Brest cruised past Nexe 35:23.
Standings: Vardar - 12 points (4 matches), Zagreb - 10 (5), Tatran Presov - 9 (5), Meshkov Brest - 9 (5), Celje - 7 (4), Metalurg - 6 (5)... ik/08:51
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:21 PM | Strategic talks on enhancement of Macedonia-France defense cooperation
Enhancement of cooperation with the Directorate-General for International Relations and Strategy wit...
- 1:47 PM | EP: Third country nationals exempt from visa requirements to apply for EU travel authorization as of 2020
The European Parliament's Civil Liberties Committee approved Thursday new draft rules according to w...
- 12:40 PM | Detention ordered against fifth suspect involved in MP Sela's attack
A judge has ordered a 30-day detention against a man, the fifth suspect, for an attempted murder of ...
- 12:38 PM | Nikolovski: Cooperation with scientific institutions in creation of new agrarian policies
The scientists from 26 countries, representatives of universities, institutions and companies partic...
- 12:38 PM | Grujevski, Boskovski extradition procedure to start after Interpol notification: justice ministry
The Justice Ministry will initiate the procedure for extradition of Goran Grujevski and Nikola Bosko...