- Friday, November 10, 2017 9:29 AM
Zagreb/Belfast, 10 November 2017 (MIA) - Croatia have one foot in next summer’s World Cup finals after beating Greece 4-1 in the first leg of Europe’s qualifier play-offs, euronews reports.
Statistically speaking, the Greeks have a 10% chance of overturning that result when the two teams meet again in the second and decisive tie in Athens on Sunday.
Northern Ireland must go to Switzerland on Sunday and win if they want to make it to Russia for the country’s fourth World Cup finals appearance.
A controversial Ricardo Rodriguez penalty gave the Swiss a 1-0 win in the first leg in Belfast. ik/09:29
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:07 PM | Police respond to ‘shots fired’ at London’s Oxford Circus
British police flooded London’s busy Oxford Circus area Friday after receiving multiple reports of '...
- 5:50 PM | More than 230 killed in mosque in Egypt
Militants have launched a bomb and gun attack on a mosque in Egypt's North Sinai province, killing 2...
- 5:35 PM | New Ukraine, India Ambassadors to Macedonia present credentials to President Ivanov
The new Ukrainian and Indian Ambassadors to Macedonia, Natalia Zadorozhnyuk and Pooja Kapur respec...
- 5:02 PM | One in three women experienced some form of violence: UN Representative to Macedonia
Globally, one in three women or girls have experienced some form of violence, the UN Resident Repres...
- 5:02 PM | Appellate Court rules retrial for 'Monster' case
The Appellate Court accepted Friday the appeal filled by the defense in the 'Monster' case - murder ...