- Friday, February 09, 2018 5:17 PM
Pyeongchang, 9 February 2018 (MIA) - The Macedonian team at the 23rd Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang was part of the opening ceremony on Friday.
Nordic skier Stavre Jada carried the Macedonian flag, flaked by Macedonia's other two athletes - alpine skier Antonio Ristevski and nordic skier Viktorija Todorovska.
The Pyeongchang Olympics, held February 9-25, hosts 2,952 athletes from 92 countries. ik/17:14
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 12:05 PM | Croatian biker Zeljan Rakela promotes his book in Macedonia
Croatian biker and adventurer Zeljan Rakela will promote Sunday in Macedonia the book of his thrill-...
- 11:50 AM | Greek police arrest 2 migrant traffickers, 14 Syrians
Greek police say they have arrested two migrant traffickers who were transporting 14 undocumented Sy...
- 11:33 AM | UN Security Council approves 30-day Syria ceasefire
The UN Security Council has unanimously approved a resolution demanding a 30-day ceasefire in Syria ...
- 4:28 PM | PM Zaev confirms he is mulling government reshuffle
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev said Saturday he was considering reshuffling the government and increasing...
- 3:05 PM | PM Zaev meets tobacco producers in Konche
Average prices for purchasing tobacco have reached MKD 217 per kg. More than 30,000 families that gr...