- Thursday, March 08, 2018 10:57 AM
Turin, 8 March 2018 (MIA) – Italian champion Juventus has conceded only three goals in 12 UEFA League matches so far in 2018, all of them to Tottenham.
The "Old Lady" goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon was defeated twice in Turin after the draw between Juventus and Tottenham (2:2), and once in London last night (2:1).
This was still not enough for Tottenham to eliminate Juventus from the Champions League quarter-finals.
During the three games played in the Coppa Italia and the seven matches of the Italian Serie A, Juve's goal net remained untouched, which means that in the total of 10 games in 2018 no one has scored a goal against the Italian champion. mr/10:54
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:45 PM | Justice Minister Saliji resigns over a case related to a child’s death
Justice Minister Bilen Saliji tendered his resignation late Tuesday due to deteriorating public trus...
- 8:51 PM | Google pledges $300m to support journalism and fight fake news
Google has said it will invest $300m in helping news organisations to fight fake news and grow their...
- 8:34 PM | PM Zaev reaffirms government’s commitment to champion youth policies
The government, along with youth organizations, has confirmed its dedication to build a modern, prog...
- 7:33 PM | UN: Nimetz will meet with FMs Dimitrov and Kotzias on March 30 in Vienna
The United Nations press service has confirmed that the foreign ministers of Macedonia and Greece wi...
- 7:23 PM | Gunman dies after being shot at US school
A gunman who shot and injured two teenage students at a high school in the US state of Maryland was ...