- Thursday, January 25, 2018 10:29 AM
Skopje, 25 January 2018 (MIA) - EU twinning project “Further improvement of administrative capacities and external audit efficiency of State Audit Office (SAO)” will be officially launched Thursday.
The goal of the project which will be implemented in the next 21 months is to further strengthen administrative capacities and efficiency of the State Audit Office for performing external audit using the best European practices.
The project's budget amounts €1.4 million (95 % IPA Community contribution and 5 % national co-financing). Project will be implemented by the National Audit Office of the Republic of Bulgaria together with the State Audit Office of the Republic of Croatia.
The main areas of intervention will be focused on implementation of four components: Further improvement of audit process as per international auditing standards; Strengthening of audit capacities; Sound cooperation with Parliament; Improvement of IT communication and HR management system. sk/10:28
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:24 PM | Xhaferi-Radev: Bulgaria to fully support Macedonia's bid to join EU, NATO
Macedonia's Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi and Bulgaria's President Rumen Radev agreed Saturday th...
- 3:32 PM | Bulgaria's President tells MIA who is Rumen Radev
Pilot, diver, rock music fan - who is Bulgaria's President Rumen Radev. His biography records a sol...
- 2:18 PM | Western Balkan states must solve border disputes before joining EU: Juncker
European Commission chief Jean-Claude Juncker on Saturday underscored the importance of offering cou...
- 2:07 PM | German foreign minister pushes for return to strong US ties
Germany's foreign minister slammed the "America first" approach of President Donald Trump's administ...
- 1:58 PM | Macedonian, Bulgarian Presidents urge their countries to advance overall cooperation
Macedonia and Bulgaria should work on advancing the business cooperation and communication at all le...