- Thursday, January 25, 2018 3:47 PM
Skopje, 25 January 2018 (MIA) - Budget revenues have been realized by 97.26 percent at the end of December 2017, the Finance Ministry said on Thursday.
Tax revenues have been realized by 84.82 percent, while excise duty by 98.95 percent of the projected amount.
Expenditures have been realized by 96.69 percent, with capital expenditures by 83.64 percent of projections.
In addition, the deficit has been realized by 91 percent. ik/15:46
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 12:05 PM | Croatian biker Zeljan Rakela promotes his book in Macedonia
Croatian biker and adventurer Zeljan Rakela will promote Sunday in Macedonia the book of his thrill-...
- 11:50 AM | Greek police arrest 2 migrant traffickers, 14 Syrians
Greek police say they have arrested two migrant traffickers who were transporting 14 undocumented Sy...
- 11:33 AM | UN Security Council approves 30-day Syria ceasefire
The UN Security Council has unanimously approved a resolution demanding a 30-day ceasefire in Syria ...
- 4:28 PM | PM Zaev confirms he is mulling government reshuffle
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev said Saturday he was considering reshuffling the government and increasing...
- 3:05 PM | PM Zaev meets tobacco producers in Konche
Average prices for purchasing tobacco have reached MKD 217 per kg. More than 30,000 families that gr...