- Tuesday, January 30, 2018 11:01 AM
Skopje, 30 January 2018 (MIA) – The Center for Economic Analyses will present the results of its research on Macedonia's fiscal transparency in 2017. The CEA study was backed by the international Open Budget Initiative.
The survey uses documented evidence and objective criteria to evaluate the extent to which national governments in 115 countries make available to the public the eight key budget documents set by international standards for budget transparency. To be considered publicly available, documents must be accessible online and in a time frame consistent with good practices.
It also assesses whether the information provided in the documents is comprehensive and useful, as well as the degree to which the executive, the legislature, and the supreme audit institution provide opportunities for the public to engage throughout the budget process. mr/10:58
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:24 PM | 2 Greek ex-ministers sue witnesses in pharma bribe case
Two former Greek government ministers have filed criminal lawsuits against witnesses who allegedly i...
- 8:18 PM | Ivanov: Macedonia expects Turkish support and lobbying for NATO accession
Unblocking of the integration processes is key for the long-term stability, security and progress of...
- 8:06 PM | Syria war: Pro-government forces enter Kurdish-held Afrin
Syrian pro-government forces have entered the Kurdish enclave of Afrin, provoking an immediate respo...
- 7:27 PM | Government adopts amendments to law on audio, audiovisual media services
Macedonia's government at its regular session on Tuesday adopted a draft bill for amending the law o...
- 7:09 PM | Government adopts strategy for public administration reform
The Government discussed and adopted Tuesday the Strategy for Public Administration Reform 2018-2022...