- Tuesday, February 06, 2018 10:20 AM
Skopje, 6 February 2018 (MIA) - A promotion of the new grant projects contracted under two EU funded grant schemes for civil society will be held Tuesday at the EU Info Centre. In particular, the 25 awarded grants were contracted under the Instrument for Pre-Accession IPA (TAIB) 2013 grant schemes.
The total financial allocations of the awarded grant projects (25) under the two EU funded grant schemes is around 3.18 million EUR. The selected grants will implement project activities that will enhance the civil society involvement in the EU integration reforms as well as their input for increasing the competitiveness of the country.
Deputy PM for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev and Nicola Bertolini, Head of Cooperations at the EU Delegation will address the event. sk/10:19
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:08 PM | Rama's 'joint president' statement is outrageous, says FM Dacic
Serbia's Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic condemned Monday the statement of Edi Rama saying that the EU ...
- 8:57 PM | Erdogan warns Syrian government against deal with YPG
Syria's government will face consequences if it reaches an agreement with the Kurdish YPG militia ag...
- 8:25 PM | MP Sela testifies in trial against his attackers
Giving testimony at a trial regarding the violent events in Parliament on 27 April 2017, Zijadin Sel...
- 7:48 PM | Ex-Greek ambassador says he's moderate optimist for name solution
Moderate optimism for finding a solution to the name issue has been expressed by the former Greek am...
- 7:10 PM | TV journalist Talevska sentenced to two years of probation (UPD)
TV journalist Ivona Talevska on Monday was sentenced to two years of probation after pleading guilty...