- Wednesday, February 07, 2018 9:51 AM
Skopje, 7 February 2018 (MIA) - The Coalition of Youth Organisations SEGA organises Wednesday a panel discussion titled “How much youth labours’ rights are respected in the Republic of Macedonia” in Skopje-based EU Info Centre.
The event will also include presentation of findings of the survey “How much young people know their labour rights.”
The panel discussion is held within the national "365 Labour Rights for Youth" campaign aimed at raising youth awareness of their labor rights guaranteed by the Labour Law.
The Confederation of Free Trade Unions of Macedonia, together with the Youth Information and Advisory Centers INFO SEGA from Prilep and Kavadarci in cooperation with Fakulteti.mk officially started the campaign on Jan. 1. sk/09:51
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:24 PM | 2 Greek ex-ministers sue witnesses in pharma bribe case
Two former Greek government ministers have filed criminal lawsuits against witnesses who allegedly i...
- 8:18 PM | Ivanov: Macedonia expects Turkish support and lobbying for NATO accession
Unblocking of the integration processes is key for the long-term stability, security and progress of...
- 8:06 PM | Syria war: Pro-government forces enter Kurdish-held Afrin
Syrian pro-government forces have entered the Kurdish enclave of Afrin, provoking an immediate respo...
- 7:27 PM | Government adopts amendments to law on audio, audiovisual media services
Macedonia's government at its regular session on Tuesday adopted a draft bill for amending the law o...
- 7:09 PM | Government adopts strategy for public administration reform
The Government discussed and adopted Tuesday the Strategy for Public Administration Reform 2018-2022...