- Friday, March 02, 2018 5:45 PM
Skopje, 2 March 2018 (MIA) - According to the data of the State Statistical Office, in the fourth quarter of 2017, the job vacancy rate was 1.33%. The number of job vacancies was at 6 534, while the one of occupied posts at 485 665.
The job vacancy rate was highest in section of accommodation and food service activities - 2.85%, while the lowest rate was registered in section of public administration and defense; compulsory social security - 0.04%.
Business entities with 3-9 employees had the highest job vacancy rate of 1.61%.
The Pelagonia Region had the highest job vacancy rate at 2.35%.
The highest number of job vacancies, 2 432, was recorded in the fifth group of occupations - Service and sales workers. lk/17:44
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:57 PM | Let’s work together on building our Europe, PM Zaev tells the Young European Federalists
Let’s work together on building our Europe, as people wish for a fair world that offers opportunity ...
- 9:05 PM | Macedonian social-democrats, Bulgarian socialists sign memo of cooperation
Delegations of the Macedonian Social –Democratic Union (SDSM) and Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP), l...
- 8:36 PM | France's Macron says suspect killed 3, injured 16
French President Emmanuel Macron says the armed man who took hostages in a supermarket killed three ...
- 8:26 PM | PM Zaev meets delegation of EP European People’s Party group
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev met Friday with a delegation of the European People’s Party Group in the E...
- 8:04 PM | Speaker Xhaferi meets Greek FM Kotzias
Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi commended Friday the pace of the Skopje-Athens bilateral and the ...