- Friday, November 10, 2017 8:50 PM
Skopje, 10 November 2017 (MIA) - Premier Zoran Zaev and Education Minister Renata Deskovski had a meeting Friday with representatives of the Professors Plenum.
At the meeting, professors presented a draft law on higher education they had been working on, the government said in a press release.
PM Zaev notified the experiences of the EU countries in this sphere and encouraged the professors to speak up and promote credible ideas, debates for advancing the educational system in Macedonia.
He also commended the Professors Plenum's efforts to restore the university autonomy, saying that it should be a top priority that would contribute to the quality of the higher education, the press release reads. lk/20:49
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:07 PM | Police respond to ‘shots fired’ at London’s Oxford Circus
British police flooded London’s busy Oxford Circus area Friday after receiving multiple reports of '...
- 5:50 PM | More than 230 killed in mosque in Egypt
Militants have launched a bomb and gun attack on a mosque in Egypt's North Sinai province, killing 2...
- 5:35 PM | New Ukraine, India Ambassadors to Macedonia present credentials to President Ivanov
The new Ukrainian and Indian Ambassadors to Macedonia, Natalia Zadorozhnyuk and Pooja Kapur respec...
- 5:02 PM | One in three women experienced some form of violence: UN Representative to Macedonia
Globally, one in three women or girls have experienced some form of violence, the UN Resident Repres...
- 5:02 PM | Appellate Court rules retrial for 'Monster' case
The Appellate Court accepted Friday the appeal filled by the defense in the 'Monster' case - murder ...