- Friday, November 10, 2017 8:50 PM
Skopje, 10 November 2017 (MIA) - Premier Zoran Zaev and Education Minister Renata Deskovski had a meeting Friday with representatives of the Professors Plenum.
At the meeting, professors presented a draft law on higher education they had been working on, the government said in a press release.
PM Zaev notified the experiences of the EU countries in this sphere and encouraged the professors to speak up and promote credible ideas, debates for advancing the educational system in Macedonia.
He also commended the Professors Plenum's efforts to restore the university autonomy, saying that it should be a top priority that would contribute to the quality of the higher education, the press release reads. lk/20:49
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:35 PM | DM Sekerinska activities at Munich Security Conference
At the sidelines of the Munich Security Conference (MSC), Macedonia's Defense Minister Radmila Seker...
- 4:00 PM | Speaker Xhaferi attends Kosovo independence celebration
Macedonian Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi attended Sunday the celebration marking the 10th anniver...
- 3:46 PM | BESA Movement elects Afrim Gasi for its leader
Afrim Gashi has been elected Sunday for a new leader of the opposition 'BESA' Movement. At the party...
- 3:19 PM | Massive tax bill takes fizz out of Coca-Cola result
US President Donald Trump's tax overhaul dealt a temporary blow to Coca-Cola, but the beverage giant...
- 2:52 PM | Macedonian Orthodox believers celebrate the Forgiveness Day
Macedonian Orthodox faithful celebrate Procka, a holiday that begins the Great Easter Lent period an...