- Saturday, November 11, 2017 2:52 PM
Ljubljana, 11 November 2017 (MIA) - Slovenia's Telekom Slovenija said it has sold its 45% share in Macedonian peer one.Vip for €120 million to Telekom Austria.
With this transaction, Telekom Slovenija has withdrawn in full from the ownership structure of the Skopje-based telecommunications company, while Telekom Austria has become the sole owner.
In 2014, Telekom Austria and Telekom Slovenija agreed on a merger of their Macedonian subsidiaries Vip Operator and One. After the merger, Telekom Austria held 55 percent of the merged entity, Telekom Slovenija the remaining 45 percent. The deal included until 2018 also a call and a put option for the exit of Telekom Slovenija.
The agreement also included a call and put option for Telekom Slovenija, which could be called in three years following the conclusion of the merger. sk/14:51
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:55 PM | VMRO-DPMNE leader Gruevski meets Albanian President Meta
VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski met Monday with Albanian President Ilir Meta, referring to bilater...
- 8:32 PM | Zaev-Meta: Macedonia and Albania to boost cooperation
Macedonia and Albania are faced witth similar challenges and their cooperation is just a confirmatio...
- 7:50 PM | Albania premier asks EU for help seizing gang crime profits
Albania’s prime minister wants European Union countries for support in cracking down on criminal gan...
- 7:01 PM | U.S. designates North Korea a state sponsor of terror, triggering sanctions
President Donald Trump designated North Korea a state sponsor of terrorism on Monday, allowing the U...
- 6:58 PM | Serbia: Police arrest 93 suspects in series of raids
Serbia's Interior Ministry (MUP) said on Monday that 93 people were arrested in a large-scale operat...