- Friday, February 09, 2018 6:16 PM
Skopje, 9 February 2018 (MIA) – The first play set to premiere at the Macedonian National Theater in 2018 is The Young Ladies of Avignon. Its first performance is scheduled for February 21, and the play is based on Sasho Dimoski's script and directed by Nenad Vitanov.
The MNT production marks the 110th anniversary of the creation of Picasso's famous painting Les Demoiselles d'Avignon, which was a major first step towards Cubism and is generally taken as the foundation of the art movement.
The cast consists of Iskra Veterova, Sofia Nasevska-Trifunovska, Zvezdana Angelovska, Gordana Endrovska, Ana Stojanovska, and Vasil Zafircev.
Kaliopi Bukle wrote the score, Filip Vitanov is the set designer, and Tanja Kokev designed the costumes for the play. mr/18:15
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:24 PM | 2 Greek ex-ministers sue witnesses in pharma bribe case
Two former Greek government ministers have filed criminal lawsuits against witnesses who allegedly i...
- 8:18 PM | Ivanov: Macedonia expects Turkish support and lobbying for NATO accession
Unblocking of the integration processes is key for the long-term stability, security and progress of...
- 8:06 PM | Syria war: Pro-government forces enter Kurdish-held Afrin
Syrian pro-government forces have entered the Kurdish enclave of Afrin, provoking an immediate respo...
- 7:27 PM | Government adopts amendments to law on audio, audiovisual media services
Macedonia's government at its regular session on Tuesday adopted a draft bill for amending the law o...
- 7:09 PM | Government adopts strategy for public administration reform
The Government discussed and adopted Tuesday the Strategy for Public Administration Reform 2018-2022...