- Thursday, October 05, 2017 8:08 PM
Skopje, 5 October 2017 (MIA) - Prominent actor Zarko Lausevic is a special guest star of the International Film Fest 'Kinenova', scheduled to take place in Macedonia's capital on 11-15 October.
At the festival's opening ceremony late Friday Lausevic would be presented with a recognition for his special contribution to film art.
'I am honored to be here, considering the fact that in the course of my career I've been working with debut directors,' Lausevic said Thursday at a press conference in Skopje.
He also referred to his cooperation, friendship with the Macedonian eminent directors, Vladimir Milcin and Slobodan Unkovski, and numerous colleagues.
At the moment he is working on the Nemanja Ceranic's film 'Volja Sinovljeva' (Son's Will), being filmed in Serbia's town Bor.
'Kinenova' festival aims to support and encourage young filmmakers, turning Skopje into a launch pad for their ideas and stories. The main festival program (Official selection) therefore features directorial debut fiction, documentary, animated or experimental films. lk/20:06
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:48 PM | Presentation of Franco-German award for human rights
French, German Ambassadors to Macedonia Christian Thimonier and Thomas Gerberich, along with Prime M...
- 7:54 PM | Decision on Macedonia's request for extradition of former UBK officials to be announced next week
Thessaloniki court will announce its decision on Macedonia's request for extradition of former Admin...
- 7:15 PM | Muslim leaders call on world to recognize East Jerusalem as Palestinian capital
Muslim leaders condemned U.S. President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Is...
- 7:02 PM | DM Sekerinska meets British State Minister for Europe and America Duncan
Macedonia has been working on systemic reforms and advancement of the relations with its neighbors. ...
- 6:32 PM | Brexit: European Parliament backs move to next phase of talks
The European Parliament has voted to back a move to the next phase of Brexit talks, as well as an am...