- Thursday, October 05, 2017 8:51 PM
Skopje, 5 October 2017 (MIA) - Under a court order the Special Public Prosecution (SPO) searched Thursday the offices of judge Vladimir Pancevski and confiscated data of the Automated Court Case Management and Information System (ACCMIS) at the Basic Court Skopje 1, Special Prosecutor Katica Janeva told reporters.
Offices of the court's IT engineers were also part of today's SPO search, which as Janeva said, is part of a pre-trial investigation procedure for a possible disclosure of a state secret. lk/20:48
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:09 PM | Xhaferi wraps up visit to Washington with meetings with Tsvetanov and Twining
Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi on the sidelines of the Parliamentary Intelligence-Security Forum i...
- 3:27 PM | Obama: Protect democracy or risk taking path of Nazi Germany
Former President Barack Obama says Americans must be vigilant in their defense of democracy or risk ...
- 2:35 PM | Swiss FOS Asset Management plans to restart “Feni Industries”
The FOS Asset Management SA (FOS), a Swiss based investment company, is one of the potential investo...
- 2:13 PM | Negotiating team not to expand at the meeting with Nimetz
The news broadcast by several media about participation of more individuals in the negotiation proce...
- 1:22 PM | Macedonia to implement Slovenian practices and experiences in several areas
Slovenian institutions will support the processes of harmonization of the Macedonian legislation wit...