- Thursday, October 05, 2017 8:51 PM
Skopje, 5 October 2017 (MIA) - Under a court order the Special Public Prosecution (SPO) searched Thursday the offices of judge Vladimir Pancevski and confiscated data of the Automated Court Case Management and Information System (ACCMIS) at the Basic Court Skopje 1, Special Prosecutor Katica Janeva told reporters.
Offices of the court's IT engineers were also part of today's SPO search, which as Janeva said, is part of a pre-trial investigation procedure for a possible disclosure of a state secret. lk/20:48
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:39 PM | Abe on course for resounding victory in Japan, exit polls say
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's ruling coalition is on course for a resounding victory in Sunda...
- 10:50 AM | US, Norwegian musicians to close 36. SJF
Craig Taborn and his quartet (USA) and Paal Nilssen-Love Large Unit (Norway) will close the 36. Skop...
- 10:45 AM | China says jobless rate lowest in years, but challenges persist
China’s unemployment rate has hit its lowest point in multiple years at 3.95 percent by the end of S...
- 10:42 AM | Czech vote winner Babis wants active EU role, not favoring government with extremists
The Czech Republic must seek partners beyond the central European Visegrad Group to find common grou...
- 10:36 AM | Local elections in Kosovo
Voters in Kosovo are heading to the polls on Sunday in an election to choose mayors and councilors i...