- Thursday, October 05, 2017 8:51 PM
Skopje, 5 October 2017 (MIA) - Under a court order the Special Public Prosecution (SPO) searched Thursday the offices of judge Vladimir Pancevski and confiscated data of the Automated Court Case Management and Information System (ACCMIS) at the Basic Court Skopje 1, Special Prosecutor Katica Janeva told reporters.
Offices of the court's IT engineers were also part of today's SPO search, which as Janeva said, is part of a pre-trial investigation procedure for a possible disclosure of a state secret. lk/20:48
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:45 PM | Greek PM Tsipras: New name should also be a constitutional name of neighboring country
The name Skopje and Athens will agree upon should at the same time become a constitutional name of t...
- 8:53 PM | Trump announces ‘heaviest ever’ sanctions on North Korea
US President Donald Trump rolled out sanctions against North Korea-linked shipping assets Friday, ha...
- 8:03 PM | Dimitrov-Reynders: Macedonia wishes for dignified name solution
At the sidelines of CEPS forum in Brussels, Macedonian Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov briefed his ...
- 7:17 PM | Croatian opposition join forces to topple Andrej Plenkovic's government
Croatia's united opposition, led by the Social Democratic Party (SDP) and MOST, as of next week is s...
- 6:48 PM | Inter-party group on LGBTI rights set up in Parliament
An inter-party parliamentary group tasked with advancing LGBTI rights was formed Friday in Parliamen...