- Friday, October 06, 2017 9:38 AM
Skopje, 6 October 2017 (MIA) - Further enhancement of excellent economic cooperation between Macedonia and Germany was in the focus of discussions at Thursday's meeting of Minister charged with regulations towards improving the investment climate for domestic enterprises Zoran Sapuric and director of the Delegation of the German Industry and Commerce in Macedonia, Patrick Martens.
Mertens briefed Sapuric on the Delegation's preparations for the launch of a pilot-project over education of technical staff in domestic companies and foreign investments, especially for maintenance of highly-sophisticated equipment.
Mertens also voiced their commitment for transfer of German experiences to be used in Macedonian education system, as well as their plans for Macedonia's promotion as a destination for investments and its export potentials, Minister Sapuric's Office said in a press release. ik/09:37
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:45 PM | Greek PM Tsipras: New name should also be a constitutional name of neighboring country
The name Skopje and Athens will agree upon should at the same time become a constitutional name of t...
- 8:53 PM | Trump announces ‘heaviest ever’ sanctions on North Korea
US President Donald Trump rolled out sanctions against North Korea-linked shipping assets Friday, ha...
- 8:03 PM | Dimitrov-Reynders: Macedonia wishes for dignified name solution
At the sidelines of CEPS forum in Brussels, Macedonian Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov briefed his ...
- 7:17 PM | Croatian opposition join forces to topple Andrej Plenkovic's government
Croatia's united opposition, led by the Social Democratic Party (SDP) and MOST, as of next week is s...
- 6:48 PM | Inter-party group on LGBTI rights set up in Parliament
An inter-party parliamentary group tasked with advancing LGBTI rights was formed Friday in Parliamen...