- Friday, October 06, 2017 9:38 AM
Skopje, 6 October 2017 (MIA) - Further enhancement of excellent economic cooperation between Macedonia and Germany was in the focus of discussions at Thursday's meeting of Minister charged with regulations towards improving the investment climate for domestic enterprises Zoran Sapuric and director of the Delegation of the German Industry and Commerce in Macedonia, Patrick Martens.
Mertens briefed Sapuric on the Delegation's preparations for the launch of a pilot-project over education of technical staff in domestic companies and foreign investments, especially for maintenance of highly-sophisticated equipment.
Mertens also voiced their commitment for transfer of German experiences to be used in Macedonian education system, as well as their plans for Macedonia's promotion as a destination for investments and its export potentials, Minister Sapuric's Office said in a press release. ik/09:37
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:09 PM | Xhaferi wraps up visit to Washington with meetings with Tsvetanov and Twining
Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi on the sidelines of the Parliamentary Intelligence-Security Forum i...
- 3:27 PM | Obama: Protect democracy or risk taking path of Nazi Germany
Former President Barack Obama says Americans must be vigilant in their defense of democracy or risk ...
- 2:35 PM | Swiss FOS Asset Management plans to restart “Feni Industries”
The FOS Asset Management SA (FOS), a Swiss based investment company, is one of the potential investo...
- 2:13 PM | Negotiating team not to expand at the meeting with Nimetz
The news broadcast by several media about participation of more individuals in the negotiation proce...
- 1:22 PM | Macedonia to implement Slovenian practices and experiences in several areas
Slovenian institutions will support the processes of harmonization of the Macedonian legislation wit...